| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Medicine Hat, Ab in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 36.3mm (1.4in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Medicine Hat, Ab September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Medicine Hat, Ab:
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 326.6 kms (203 miles) NW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) NNW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 262.9 kms (163.4 miles) WNW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 161.3 kms (100.2 miles) WNW
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) WNW
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) WSW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 320.9 kms (199.4 miles) SW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 285.9 kms (177.7 miles) S
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 348.6 kms (216.7 miles) SSW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 291.7 kms (181.3 miles) NNE
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) E
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) E
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) S
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 102 kms (63.4 miles) S